I know it’s 99% because I miss you, and the other 1% I just, I don’t know. I just REALLY want to be with you right now. Just always & forever. I want to cry, but I shouldn’t, I am SO much stronger than that.
I love you. Come here to me. And be with me.
If I get accepted into one of the 3 universities I am applying to this year, next fall, I’ll be exactly, 4 hours away from Luis if I move to Washington, I’ll be 5 hours away if I move to Chicago, and I’ll be 45 Minutes away if I move to New York. HOLY FUCK, that beats the 3 hour time difference now, PLUS the 2,599 miles that seperate us.
Oh MAH GAWSH. I am ridiculously excited. I can’t WAIT to get an acceptance letter, calling him , and being likee :’BABEEEEEEE, IM COMING :)”
Oh boy. And since this year I am going to go visit the schools I have a 75/100% chance I will see him. Oh boy, oh boy. :) I’m STOKED.
When idiots who are bitter about their stupid relationships, or they just broke up with their significant other, and then they ask about my relationship, and say, “oh, love isn’t real, and distance is dumb, so why are you wastig your time?”
-My Rude Neighbor says.
EXCUSE ME, don’t EVER tell me I am wasting my time. Don’t ever say love doesn’t exist. Don’t ever come to me and tell me how you fucking think long distance relationships don’t work. And ALSO don’t tell me how once upon a time, you were in long distance relationships, and they didn’t work for you, so that means that EVERY LDR won’t work, and mine won’t. FUCK YOU. For thinking that and telling me that. I am VERY positive about me and my boyfriend’s relationship, and I don’t let anything/anyone get in the way. I don’t want your negativity, because the one thing LDR’S DON’T need is negativity. I am SICK of people telling me that, I am young and what if I met someone local and he liked me. So WHAT? I don’t WANT them. I know what I want, I want Luis, ONLY Luis.
You need to be commited in a LDR, your need to be positive, you need to realize that there WILL be days when all you want is to feel them next to you, or around you. And then my neighbor goes, “well don’t you want to be physical with him? And get to have sex and stuff?” I’m
SORRY but the last time I checked, relationships aren’t based SOLELY on sex. Obviously ALL your relationships have failed because all you want is sex.
Ugh, I am BEYOND irritated, and on top of that I miss Luis more than anything, and my neighbor just made me feel like shit. He kept saying, “
it won’t last, I said that when I was your age too, and blah, blah, blah” Like fuck you, all you ever do, is SMOKE weed, and drink alcohol, and your are 27 and STILL live with your mom. GO to school, get a job, and see how things will be better than just worrying about the next time you are going to “get high, and fuck a girl”. :(
Wow, I feel so much better. I am so bi-polar. I don’t care what he says or ANYONE says. I love Luis with all my heart, there IS such thing as love. Me and Him, WILL make it, and so will everyone else in a LDR. 1 year and one month of dating, “distance ain’t got SHIT on us” . :) I miss being physical, and I miss seeing him, but you know what? Nothing compares to the feeling of knowing that from 2512, miles away, he loves me and wants to marry me one day. And we will have a beautiful house, and 4 cute children :) Ugh, I can’t wait, but I can, because in the end, you’ll be by my side.
Forever is real. And true, and for those of you NOT in LDR’s you don’t KNOW the feeling of what it is like to be in one, so don’t judge or make assumptions. They can work just like any other relaitonship. Just because YOURS didn’t, doesn’t mean you have to make other people feel like shit.
Okay, I vented. I’m happy. I am now going to call the love of my life, and Skype with him all night, and be happy, and smile and laugh as we always do, because no one compares to the way he makes me feel, and no one ever can make me so happy, and I will NEVER let that go.
I love you, Luis Angel Rodriguez.
I want you.
I want you so much, So badly. I’m in love with you, I’ll always be in love with you. I’m never going to want anyone but you.
I’ll wait for you, As long as it takes. You and I, Us. I like the sound.
We’re going to make it, Baby. We’re going to prove them all wrong.
I’m going to hold you in my arms someday and whisper in your ear how much I love you, How much you mean to me, How I eventually want to marry you and spend forever by your side.